Assumptions I Have About Celebrities, Part 2
- •Marco RubioMarco Rubio is really three Miami-area schoolchildren in an overcoat.
- •Margot RobbieMargot Robbie's real accent is the one she used in Wolf of Wall Street. She pretends to be Australian because it's classy.
- •Tom BradyOnce a year, Tom Brady wears an entire Juicy Couture tracksuit for 24 hours. He calls it his "Fancy Day."
- •Adam SandlerAdam Sandler has been dead since 2004. His body is being used in an elaborate, "Weekend at Bernie's"-style ploy to create more Happy Madison movies
- •Sandra OhPrior to filming Sideways, Sandra Oh had never heard of wine. To this day, she refers to it as "Sideways Drink."