Assumptions I Have About Celebrities, Part 7
- •GinuwineThe "bachelor" Ginuwine refers to in his hit song "Pony" is his Bachelors in Hotel Management from Arizona State University.
- •Elizabeth BanksElizabeth Banks competes in professional Roller Derby matches under the pseudonym "Bitch Perfect."
- •Michael BayMichael Bay has a sex tape of himself making sweet love to a cardboard cutout of Optimus Prime. It cost $800 million to produce.
- •Wolf BlitzerWoof was named after his parents, a Siberian wolf and Santa's 8th favorite reindeer.
- •Taylor SchillingIn order to prepare for her role in "Orange Os The New Black," Taylor Schilling committed felony racketeering.