Cool Shit to Do in Santa Barbara ➕
- •@nbaida and I are going to Santa Barbara tomorrow
- •We've never been, and have no idea what to do or eat
- •Suggest away!
- •la super-rica taqueriaSuggested by @mollyyeh
- •Little rainbow foot spa. Best couples massage. Ever. @Nicholas will back me up on this.Suggested by @Caroline
- •Santa Barbara zoo.Great low key picnic spot.
- •Chumash Painted Cavehttp://bit.ly/1HvmDi0 A good car expeditionSuggested by @helytimes
- •The BiltmoreThe beach is almost always empty, the brunch is one of the best anywhere. Around the corner from Lucky's and not far from Sakana, 2 of my favorite places to eat in the area.
- •Sunstone WineryIf you have a good chunk of a day open, the drive up to Los Olivos and wine country is a great one. Sunstone is a beautiful, relaxed place to have yet another picnic and try some fantastic wine.