Gone Too Soon: Tv Shows We Loved and Lost
Inspired by @ladyboss
- •My House Is LGBTQ (ABC Family)No one watched this 2007 show about a house full of LGBTQ people and their landlord, Mr. Tolerant.
- •Dave and Computer (CBS)It might have only lasted three seasons, but Dave and Computer was a classic! Remember that episode when Computer showed up to take his real estate licensing exam wearing a toga? Brilliant!
- •I Think I Murdered My Family! (ABC)Comedian Dave Foley sure got murdered by the critics for THIS beloved cult hit.
- •Arms Crossed Brigade (FOX)It turns out America just wasn't ready to watch the adventures of an elite military unit who liked to cross their arms!
- •Popsicle Grandma (History)This gritty adaptation of the beloved graphic novel didn't even last a full season, but gained critical kudos for Angela Lansbury in her role as "Grandma."
- •Concerned Foreman (TBS)This hard-hitting TBS drama (before they knew funny) starred Mitch Chuckles as renowned building foreman Slab Winslow.
- •White Boss (NBC)A show Bob Greenblatt once called "the most offensive thing to have ever run on network television," this controversial reality series installed a white man as boss of a company just to see what happened. Viewers loved the first season, but weren't willing to give this one-hit-wonder a second.