If Disney Princes Had Realistic Bodies and Also Cat Heads
- •Prince FlorianPrince Florian is too busy saving Snow White to worry about society's beauty standards.
- •Prince CharmingPrince Charming knows that REAL charm comes from who you are, not what you look like.
- •Prince PhilipPrince Philip may be in love with a sleeping beauty, but is awake to the unfair biases of modern aesthetic standards.
- •Prince EricPrince Eric knows that his self-confidence shouldn't be based on physical appearance.
- •Prince AdamPrince Adam doesn't let his excess of body hair dictate his life.
- •John SmithJohn Smith thinks you should check out "The Awakening" by Kate Chopin.
- •Li ShangLi Shang can take time out from defeating the Huns to delete unfair stereotypes about body image in the modern era.
- •Prince NaveenPrince Naveen is a cranky little prince. Cranky because of injustice.