INCREDIBLE MATH FACTS THAT SOUND MADE UP BECAUSE THEY TOTALLY ARE
Inspired by @mentalfloss
- •It is physically impossible to write a 4 and a 7 next to each other.
- •If you subtract 937 from any number, the sum will always be "Kevin."
- •3 is the only openly gay number.
- •If you multiply every duck in the world by every goose, you'll be balls-deep in unholy, feathery abominations.
- •A+B only equals C if C GODDAMNED FEELS LIKE IT.
- •Colorado's atomic clock is set to Miller Time. Subsequently, every hour is Beer O'Clock.
- •17 was a total asshole to 5 in high school.
- •All social security numbers are the same, and the government just hopes no-one shares theirs with one another.
- •If you add up every item in the "Twelve Days Of Christmas," you get a hell of an orgy.
- •1 is no longer the loneliest number ever since 72 got that bitter divorce.