James Cordon's 10 Favorite Places to Get Italian Food in l.a.
Inspired by @LAmag
- •The Olive Garden, Burbank"Love this spot. The spaghetti is to die for. Plus, they named a drink after me. It's a Long Island iced tea mixed with fruit punch."
- •The Olive Garden, Downey"This restaurant is just like the movie 'The Godfather,' in that I once saw two men get shot in the head near the restroom."
- •The Olive Garden, Glendale"They do a killer 'shells in cheese sauce.' Really hits the spot after a long day of learning about which movie Randy Quaid just worked on."
- •The Olive Garden, Culver City"The best Veal chop in the country! Lukewarm and metallic, just like my mom used to make."
- •The Olive Garden, Montebello"The manager, Dave, once sold me some Percocet in the parking lot."
- •The Olive Garden, Whittier"My kids love this one because they don't give us a hard time when I serve Vodka shooters to their entire second grade class."
- •The Olive Garden, Manhattan Beach"Super authentic mozzarella sticks."
- •The Olive Garden, Arcadia"I ate some chicken parm here that made me crap my pants, but it's cool because they bought me new pants after."
- •The Olive Garden, Carson"You ever put your penis in a tiramisu? The chef, Ricky, will let you do it for fifteen bucks."
- •The Olive Garden, City of Industry"One day, when I die, I want to be buried in this restaurant."