My Job Is Ending Next Week. What Do I Do Next?
Some background: I'm the writers' assistant on a USA drama. We're off-cycle, hence being jobless at the end of August. So, I put it to you, the good people of ListApp. What the fuck do I do next?
- •House sit for elderly recluse, learn of terrible secret while bonding with them, only reveal evidence to police after recluse's death.
- •Train whales at Sea World. Teach them how to channel pain into water dance.
- •Your turn
- •Tell-all industry blogLet's blow the hot steamy doors open on the sex-den that is the USA Network. No holds barred in this raunchy online guide to the "ins and outs" at USA. Sponsored by Advil.Suggested by @evanp
- •Make friends with Harper Lee. Snag a book deal out of itSuggested by @dudleyjoshua
- •Write a show that is a fictionalization of what happened behind the scenes of the show you work on now. Create the next UnReal!Suggested by @Caissie
- •Become a professional masseuse, solely for the benefit of your girlfriend.Suggested by @Nikki