Precedent-Setting Lawsuits I've Been A Part Of
- •Waz v. Flemings Child-Sized Water Wing CompanyPool toy manufacturers must now earn that their toys are inedible, no matter how much Smucker's grape jelly an adult male dips them in.
- •Waz v. Consolidated Dirtbags Pornography EmporiumAll peep shows must now offer refunds if the customer isn't satisfied with the quality of pornography at hand.
- •The State Of California v. That Dude Who Took Off His Pants At A Dodgers Game, Even Though He Had A Perfectly Reasonable Explanation For It (aka Jack Waz)Upheld the statute that taking your pants off mid-field at a MLB game is still punishable by law.
- •Waz v. Anti-WazLed to the creation of the 28th amendment, stating that a man can not serve jail time due to crimes committed by his evil twin from an alternate universe.
- •The People v. Waz II: Hell In A CellCage match results are now legally binding in the state of Colorado.