These are legit. I've had them all quite a few times
- •Forgot about fantasy football draft, go into depression spiralHonestly. It sets my dream-self off to not have a full lineup of players
- •Being hunted by dinosaurs on Jurassic Park ride at UniversalNever the actual park, always the log-flume ride at the theme park
- •Being hunted by Xenomorph from Alien in spaceshipI guess I'm scared of being eaten?
- •On a crowded plane that is flying very low over buildingsI have a legitimate fear of flying. I'm sure that ties in somehow
- •In high school, no one accepts that I'm 27 and shouldn't be thereI'M AN ADULT! WHY WON'T ANYONE LISTEN?
- •I'm in Boston, looking at apartments, apartment always has open back wallMaybe I don't feel secure?
- •In a market where zoo animals are being sold, and they're all in terrible shapeI actually know exactly where this one comes from. When I used to produce reality TV, we did a bunch of anti-poaching shows. I had to edit the sizzles, and watching that much footage of injured animals FUCKED me up
- •Mom's back from the dead, I have to explain to her what happenedYeah, it's super fucked up.
- •My car has been stolen (variation: I realize days or weeks later that I forgot to pick it up where I parked it and now it's gone)Analysis welcome.Suggested by @bjnovak