Thoughts on Receiving My First Ever Residual Check
Background: I did a guest star spot on Glee last year. It was pretty fun. I played the bear ex-boyfriend of Blaine (or at least I think that's who it was. I can't keep track of the show).
- •Oh shit! A letter from SAG! I bet they're going to give me hell for not joining because I didn't have three grand to hand over!
- •What's this? MONEY!
- •Cool, they showed the episode internationally! That means people all over the world got to see me dressed like a lumberjack from 1996!Photo proof
- •Wow, the government sure does take a BIG cut off the top.
- •So...I can afford to fly to San Francisco now. Not bad.
- •I wonder if more of these will come? I would very much like that.
- •Thanks, entertainment industry. Just when I was going crazy, you reminded me that sometimes cool shit happens for absolutely no reason.