Tight Ends, Ranked by How Tight They Keep It
A lot of tight-keeping
- •Vernon DavisVernon Davis was a Studio Art major at U of Maryland. He currently, in addition to playing for the 49ers, runs an art gallery in Oakland. 100/100 Tightness
- •Jordan CameronLook at THIS Mormon dreamboat. 100/100 Tightness
- •Rob GronkowskiYeah, he's dumb as a sack of idiots. He's the University of Arizona personified. But there's something in those goofy eyes. 95/100 Tightness.
- •Jimmy GrahamOn the Seahawks now. UPGRADE. 92/100 Tightness.
- •Jason WittenThe prototypical bro. Super handsome, but points off for the bald spot. 90/100 Tightness.
- •Travis KelceBland, good looking white guy. Bland, good looking team. 80/100 Tightness
- •Aaron HernandezGot that bad boy, I-murdered-a-bunch-of-people vibe. 75/100 Tightness.
- •Coby FleenerDAT HAIR THOUGH. 70/100 Tightness
- •Martellus BennettHe's the goods kind of bear. 69/100 Tightness
- •Tony GonzalezHe's retired, but you'd still hit it. 67/100 Tightness
- •Antonio GatesOld man Gates can still being the ruckus. 60/100 Tightness.
- •Zach ErtzWanna rank you higher, bro, but you remind me of EVERY scumbag Philly guy I went to high school with. 55/100 Tightness
- •Greg OlsenGreg Olsen released a rap song his senior year of college at U Miami. It's called "7th Floor Crew." Look it up. It's terrible. 48/100 Tightness
- •Julius ThomasTwo years ago, you were top three. Now that you're on Jacksonville? HARD PASS. 40/100 Tightness
- •Larry DonnellMeh. 38/100 Tightness
- •Heath MillerYou're like Bud Light, Heath Miller. Always available, never wanted. 20/100 Tightness.
- •Owen DanielsWhat a doofus. The Rick Santorum of football. 10/100 Tightness.