We Asked Kids To Draw Their Reactions To The DNC. Here's What They Created
Truth really DOES come from the eyes of a child.
- •"I liked it when the balloons fell and the balloon man chased them."Tyler, age 7
- •"Mommy likes that lady who talked but my daddy said she would sell me to Mexico."Crystal, age 6.
- •"SHILLARY CLINTON IS ILLUMINATI."Gunter, age 8.
- •"My two daddies want to make America great again."Karen, age 6.
- •"Everybody is happy, except for those people Mrs. President killed at Benghazi."Shelly, age 9.
- •"I ate too many paints and I threw up and I'm sorry."Bradley, age 7.