We Can't Afford Gifs This Year, but I Got You Some Regular Pictures That Are Just as Good
Money's been tight since they closed down the plant. I know that all your friends are running around with the latest gifs, but I went to Goodwill and found a couple of second-hand pictures that are just as good, if not better, than whatever they have.
- •Look, a Beyoncé of your very own! Sure, she doesn't move or dance, but it's pretty much the same thing!
- •Here's one of those cats everyone's so crazy about! No need to spend the extra dime on an animated version.
- •Hey, I found one of those 30 Rock things your friends are wild for! It doesn't have fancy writing or anything on it, but that just means your imagination can make up whatever jokes you want!
- •I asked the nice lady at the counter if she had some "90s stuff," and she gave me this! It's pretty kooky, right?
- •I can't believe I found a whole Oprah, just sitting there! Your friends will love it.
- •I think this one's from the West Wing, but I can't be certain. But I'm sure no one will be able to tell the difference!
- •See? Just as good as the real thing.I promise, as soon as the plant re-opens, I'll buy you some gifs. Really fancy ones. I promise.