Words My Girlfriend Used to Describe Cookies I Baked
I tried baking chocolate chip cookies today to surprise @Nikki. It... didn't go well.
- •(Walking in the door) "It smells like burnt cookie in here"
- •"Unfit for human consumption"
- •"There's so much egg! What did you do? Poach an egg and put it on top of the batter?"
- •"It tastes like you had all the right ingredients, but no idea what order or ratio to put them in"
- •"There's a lot of butter in this bite. It's not right"
- •"Are you sure you baked them for the right amount of time? You did? Then how did they end up like this?"
- •"Did you follow the directions on the package? Are you sure, or are you lying to me?"
- •"You tried your hardest. And that makes it even sadder how much you failed"