You Might Be From Philadelphia If...
Representing the 215
- •You've eaten water ice while awaiting trial for assault at a Phillies game
- •You've reenacted "Rocky" by getting concussed by a man named Apollo
- •You know the best cheesesteaks aren't at Pat's or Geno's, but rather at the Quiznos in Mount Airy
- •You don't pronounce it "water," but rather "that clear stuff what comes out the metal jawn"
- •Your child is named "Philadelphia Eagles O'Brien"
- •You went to school at a Quaker school, wearing traditional Quaker garb (a round-brimmed hat and wedding dress)
- •You have a mall Santa bound and gagged in your crawlspace
- •They fished your uncle's body out of the Schuylkill river
- •You often dance in the New Year's Day Mummer's Parade under the stage name "Prancing Ed Rendell"
- •You know all 637 verses to "The Fresh Prince of Bel Air"
- •You drank your entire weight in Yuengling one magical night of elementary school