How do you rank?
We're at the end of the second month. So based on that fact are you on par for the following facts??
- •The average American eats 70 hot dogs a year
- •The average US adult has 3 cups of coffee each day
- •47%The amount of US adults that don't put anything in savings when they get paid
- •$24,672The average income per (adult) household member in the USA
- •37% of men are obese in the US
- •About 30%The amount of adults with over 1k in savings
- •On average 20.4 gallons of milk consumed per person each year
- •$16kAverage household credit card debt (not counting households that don't have a credit card)
- •$28kAuto loan debt among people who have an auto loan