10 Reasons I'm painfully aware that it's finals week
That moment when...
- •My clean T-shirt supply is dwindlingCreativity level is being challenged more and more each morning
- •My snack stash is also disappearing.Wut.
- •My "Hard Core Rap" playlist on Spotify has seen more action in the last few days than it has all semesterI am too strong to be broken by 10+ page papers and stacks of flash cards
- •7/18 of the tabs open on my browser are social media relatedp•R•o•c•R•a•S•t•I•N•a•t•i•O•N
- •Also.....18 tabsHelp
- •I can word-for-word recite 95% of the ads on SpotifyThese things tend to happen after 10+ hours a day of listening
- •The 6000+ words I've written in the last 4 days were only for one courseAnd somehow it's only worth 3 credits
- •The tea stains on my mug can be used to tell how many cups I've had since last washing itMuch like tree rings... Yeah
- •I've rebranded my Twitter, my Instagram, my vine...& myself...at least 3 times each[make] the change you want to see in the world (a new bio and profile pic will do the trick)
- •I had a dream last night that I got lost in a maze and I called Gordon Ramsay, who proceeded to tell me I was a terrible gardener and that I had to find a way out on my ownNot sure if that's related to finals, but I feel like there's some connection