10 Things I've acquired over the last week
It's been quite a week...
- •6 Wes Anderson DVDsBottle Rocket, Rushmore, Royal Tenenbaums, Darjeeling Limited, Fantastic Mr. Fox, and Life Aquatic
- •A coolerI found it during work in a secluded area where no one ever goes. Only thing in it were about a dozen mini snickers. It was pretty creepy but I basically hit the jackpot
- •A new fanMy sister's new boyfriend thinks I'm funny so I think that means I can add him to my fan club
- •Spotify premiumThe time had come... I gave in and my life has not been the same since
- •The respect of a work colleagueHe doubted my rap skills, so I had to prove myself by rapping the entirety of Monster. I made my point
- •A year's worth of contactsNot that exciting but an absolute necessity for me
- •A replacement dvd for The Life AquaticMy original case was missing the disc. Wtf Amazon?!
- •A healthy respect for wood beesThey live in the ground and they don't take shit from anyone. I respect that
- •A box of gluten-free brownie mixI found this is my car. I have no clue where it came from or how long it had been there.
- •A sense of paranoia regarding geeseI have been followed and chased by 2 different Canadian geese over the past week. I don't feel safe. They're out to get me, I just know they are