Extraordinary Vegetarian Menu Selections
I've been asked to do this list based on my earlier list "SELECTIONS VEGETARIANS ARE TIRED OF SEEING ON RESTAURANT MENUS" *Also, I've been asked by 2 different people to post basically the same list so I'm putting the same info in both. It'll hurt my "trending" chances, but I didn't know how to better honor both requests.
- •Something newThat's kinda the point of eating out, isn't it? Unless you're going for breakfast (which is all variations of the same thing), pizza or sushi (where you have a general idea what you're going to get), you want to open a menu and think "Oh! That sounds good!"
- •Great ambianceI no longer enter a restaurant expecting to be happy with my culinary options so I hope for a great environment. Give me that.
- •Those first two things are a bit grumbly (I admit it) so here're some menu items I'm always glad to seeOther omnivores are welcome to disagree
- •Roasted Beets & Goat CheeseYum. A properly roasted beet doesn't just taste heavenly, it does weird things to your pee, too, and there's no denying that's cool.
- •Original Veggie PattysI still want to enjoy a burger, (I am human), just not one that was frozen & bought at Kroger