Hive mind: kid appropriate comedy
My 10 yr old want so hear more stand up. Obviously there are bits out there that are good but I'm looking for suggestions to ad to the list.
- •*Sure to be controversial* Bill CosbyNoah, Old Weird Harold, Fat Albert, Revenge. They are amazing. Classic. CLEAN. It's sad to me that they would be off the table, tarnished by his other atrocious behaviors. Wife and I discussed it and decided to let him listen but we did inform him of recent events.
- •Steven WrightI Have A Pony
- •Mitch Hedberg
- •Patton OswaldMy Little Pony/Star Wars
- •Steve Martin
- •Jerry SeinfeldI'm Telling You For The Last Time albumSuggested by @celinerogers
- •Brian ReganSuggested by @celinerogers
- •JIM GAFFIGANPretty much all of his stuff is age appropriate - my kids love himSuggested by @angusisley
- •STUDIO CNot standup - a sketch comedy troupe on YouTube that does family friendly comedy. My 10 year old saw their stuff at a sleepover and turned me on to it. 👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽Suggested by @angusisley
- •Good Mythical MorningNot standup, more a video series with some silliness. My teenage niece and her friends love these guys!Suggested by @jhope71