How My April Fools' Joke Backfired
Now the joke is on me.
- •For April Fools' I thought it would be funny to change my last name to my wife's maiden name & see what happens.
- •So I changed it from "Buchler" to "Heilbrun."
- •Fully expecting hilarity to ensue, no one seemed to notice. Definitely no one cared.
- •On April 2 I went to change my name back and got this message.
- •And now I have to wait 60 days to change it back.60 DAYS!!
- •The joke is clearly on me.I'm getting constant questions from people. People are looking for me and can't find me and I've been unfriended by people not realizing Gary Heilbrun is really Gary Buchler.