My Costumes From the Kcrw Masquerade Ball
I've been curating a ghost storytelling room for the @KCRW Masquerade Ball, forcing me to wear costumes. Here's what I've worn.
- •2010 - Chilean MinerIt was topical in 2010 and there were only 4 other people dressed as one!
- •2011 - 18th Century Balloon AdventurerI actually won the competition (tied for second, actually) when I made the top 5 in online voting & Henry Rollins picked it. It's the most punk I'll ever be.
- •2012 - the 747 that carried the Space Shuttle Endeavor to LAAs with 2010, I tried to be topical but if you didn't see the thing on my back it was lost.
- •2013 - Dumbledora the ExplorerLike this one needs any explanation. Only it did & no one got it if they didn't ask.
- •2014 - Mork from OrkMy tribute to the amazing Robin Williams who had died shortly before the event.
- •2015 - ...No Ball :(