People I'm Told I Look Like
Ranked from my favorite to least favorite.
- •John CorbettHow could this not be a compliment? Chris Steven, aka Chris in the Morning from Northern Exposure?! Aidan from Sex in the City?! I'll take it! Gladly!
- •Steve YoungWho knew that when the San Fransisco 49ers lost their quarterback, the best in the league, Joe Montana, that his back-up would quickly become the best in the league? And handsome to boot!
- •Seth RogenNot my favorite. Here's where the list takes a turn. Dude's funny but he's definitely not known for his rugged good looks. We both have dark glasses and look Jewish.
- •Will FerrellI am not happy about this one. At all. We both have curlyish hair... I guess.
- •Brian FinkelsteinSure, his eyes are dreamy, but he's still last on my list cause I get it most often now and therefore is the most annoying to me. Brian is a frequent host for @themoth in LA so we share the stage together a lot and people get confused cause we both look very Jewish, are hairy, and could stand to lose more then a few pounds. I always clarify that I'm the better looking one.