Ways I Angered My Kids This Week
You don't even have to try
- •My eight-year-old son was shooting Nerf darts at me out of a second story window of the house while I was with the other kids in the front yard. I picked up two darts and put them in my nose.
- •My six-year-old daughter got mad when I took her to the park.
- •My three-year-old son got mad when I poured him a bowl of Cheerios. He didn't want that, he wanted Cheerios.
- •Stopped my six-year-old from kicking her little sister.
- •Proving to my 8 yr old Sasquatch isn't real.