9 BIZARRE FACTS YOU NEVER KNEW ABOUT YOUR FAVORITE STYLE ICONS
We gathered lesser-known facts about ladies like Jane Birkin, Brigitte Bardot, and the like. If you have any fascinating tidbits to add, leave 'em in the comments!
- •Kate Moss loves her some tea.
- •Brigitte Bardot used to shelter stray animals in her hotel rooms while making movies.
- •Grace Coddington had an epic nickname during her modeling years.
- •Audrey Hepburn, dental assistant.
- •Jackie Onassis was hired at Vogue at age 21.
- •Grace Kelly was the first actress to have her name on a U.S. postage stamp.
- •Marilyn Monroe worked as a parachute inspector during World War II.
- •Jean Shrimpton was raised on a farm.
- •Jane Birkin held on to her childhood stuffed monkey for most of her life.