TIMELESS LUXURY ITEMS THAT ALL FASHION GIRLS LOVE
If you're wondering if you should invest, these items are pretty much guaranteed to stay cool.
- •Chanel 2.55 or Flap BagThe Classic Flap Bag and the 2.55 Bag (named after the date of its creation, February 1955) come in a variety of sizes. They are all chic, especially in classic colors and materials.
- •Cartier Love BraceletOriginally designed in the '70s, this LOVE bracelet actually screws on, so you cannot take it off unless you have a (mini, which comes with the bracelet, otherwise you can use a flat-head) screwdriver handy.
- •Burberry TrenchCreated by Thomas Burberry for the UK's Army in 1901, this is the ne plus ultra of lightweight outerwear. As seen on Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany's and chic people everywhere.
- •Manolo Blahnik BB PumpsNamed after Brigitte Bardot, this is THE go-to for stylists and editors. It's a simple staple, and comes in endless materials and heel heights.
- •Hermes H BeltDouble sided (the classic one is brown leather on one side, black on the other), this belt can be worn on the hips or at the waist and makes everything look a little more polished.
- •Celine SunglassesLike most things Celine, it almost doesn't matter which style you pick, because they're all good and cool and chic.
- •Rolex WatchCara, Olsens, Victoria Beckham and more can't be wrong, right?