MY SECRET SANTA GIFT(S)!
I didn't fully understand the concept of this, so I was prepared to receive a gift from the username I got sent! @emmla surprised me with a package from Canada and came in super clutch with some Canadian chocolates :-).
- •Handwritten LetterYour handwriting does not suck. You are lucky to not have to read mine! I definitely accept your invitation to be pen pals and I will stay more active on here as well :)
- •The ChocolateThis all looks very appetizing but I'm going to have to review them over longer span (1 week?). I loved the descriptions in the letter so I know what to expect!
- •SmartiesNot to be confused with the American candy, these are very close to M&Ms with a harder candy coating.
- •AeroThis was interesting...a chocolate bar with air bubbles in it. I love it! Although I can't feel the bubbles popping on my tongue as you described, maybe I'm eating too fast hehe
- •TO BE CONTINUED....Once I get a chance to sample everything, I will complete this list!
- •Coffee CrispBest so far... love coffee and chocolate. Didn't last long enough to get a pic of the actual bar. I'll send you whatever you want from Texas if you keep sending me these!
- •Mr. BigNutty and crisp. Not too chocolately but good in it's own way.
- •WunderbarI agree with the statement "single greatest candy ever created". This bar reminds me of an American candy "butterfinger", except the peanut butter nougat is flakier. Very good!
- •CaramilkI think I've seen this one before but I'm not too sure. Caramel and chocolate always go together well!
- •Crispy CrunchI see a pattern now, Canada loves crispy candy! I do too :)
- •CrunchieHard toffee. Very sweet!
- •EDIT: Sorry for taking so long! I couldn't finish them all at once and when I did eat them, I plowed through them without taking pictures before I ate :-(