What my family likes to do in our free time
I asked my wife and kids to tell me what they like to do with free time. Here's what everyone said.
- •"Pokemon"My 10-year-old son loves Pokemon. He taught me how to play the game, and it's really kind of fun! Got some cards leftover from your childhood? He'll give them a good home.
- •"Just Dance"My 8-year-old daughter saved up her money for a Disney version of the Wii game. She's got some great moves!
- •"Use my imagination"I was a little surprised by this answer from my 6-year-old. But she does have a great imagination. Although, she rarely likes to use her imagination alone...she's quite the social butterfly.
- •"Watch Netflix"My wife probably gave this answer for both of us. We're currently re-watching Friends, and are on season 7 of Bones.
- •"Work in the garden"I love spending time in the garden. Pulling weeds is a bit therapeutic.