I AM IN SAN FRANCISCO AND LIKE FOOD
In sf for a few days. Staying downtown/tenderloin and mostly hanging in the mission, though I'm mobile. Where should I eat?
- •Also Delfina has good pizzaSuggested by @saraivry
- •Taqueria Cancun on Mission StSuggested by @saraivry
- •Yank Sing! Best Dim Sum in townSuggested by @Caroline
- •18th Street/Valencia Restos & BakeriesDelfina Pizzerie, Tartine, BiRite Ice Cream, Namu Gaji, then down to Valencia to get Craftmans & Wolves, Mission Cheese, Dandelion Chocolate, Tacolicious.Suggested by @eatthelove
- •Great HunanSuggested by @dball
- •La TaqueriaNot open as late as Cancun (which is also great!!), but the burritos are 😘. Get your burrito dorado style.
- •Kin KhaoThai
- •Burma LoveNew Burmese place in the Mission
- •Orenchi BeyondRamen in the mission
- •Rich TableOne of the best restaurants in the city. You need a reservation. In Hayes Valley. Try at least one of the pastas.
- •Burger at Mission BowlingBest burger in the city
- •Una Pizza NapolitanaPretentious, delicious pizza in SOMA.
- •DeliboardBest sandwiches. If you go on a Saturday, get the BK. In SOMA.
- •Trou NormandSo much good stuff but especially the charcuterie. Sit on the patio if the weather is good.