WORST HAIRCUTS I HAD BEFORE NATURE TOOK ITS COURSE
I went bald at 19 which turned out to be a good thing, because hair never really worked for me
- •Mullet3rd grade. In defense, I actually did play hockey. Plus I was like 9 years old.
- •Rat tail4th grade and part of 5th. No defense. I was embarrassingly old for this look. I remember at the time thinking that I just wanted to look different from everyone else. I cried when I finally cut it off.
- •Mushroom cut6th grade. This one actually wasn't too bad.
- •Imitation Kurt Cobain/Ethan Hawke in Reality Bites6,7,8th grade. Good look, but I couldnt pull it off.
- •Pony tail10th grade and 11th grade. I think I was actively trying to not get laid. That's the only reason I can think of. I was still early in Puberty and was often mistaken for a girl. Older kids called me "Hanson". It was horrible.
- •Mushroom cut #2What had worked in 93 didn't in 99
- •Kurt Cobain plus mutton chops plus baldingMost of college. I wore a lot of hats. It was bad.
- •Crew cut, but not fully shaved because I still thought I had something to salvage.Senior year. I started with a number 3 and very slowly made my way down to 0 before switching to the bic. I must never have used mirrors because I specifically remember seeing a photo of myself and realizing you could see my entire scalp through the thin and widely spaced micro strands and finally deciding to shave it all off. Best decision I ever made.