Oh the places I've been....on the Internet!😉
Some of my favorite sites past and presentSome are very active. Some are gone or less active due to Facebook or a less active fandom.
- •One of the friendliest fandoms in the past. Trolls didn't stay long-like Voltron, fans were defenders of the fandom. 😉
- •Fullmetal-alchemist.com forumThis particular site had good fans and discussion; especially after a new manga chapter came out or a new episode of the show.
- •Gallifreybase!!Doctor Who fans are the honey badgers of fandoms. They don't get hurt easily or give a shit about differing opinions. They just have fun and move on.
- •Twitter when there is some fun word game trending.
- •Facebook before it got too political or negativeBack when there were games like"my kitten," the original Gardens of Time, and you cold send people stickers and "drinks."
- •My Space
- •Euphoric RadioRockin music and cool DJs you could request songs from and chat with