"Rare" shows that I watched growing up.
This is a list of shows that were either short lived or that few people remember. These weren't necessarily my favorite shows,but ones I liked.
- •No Soap RadioA sketch comedy Staring Steve Gutenberg. Trivia- Jerry Marin was also in it. He's the last surviving munchkin from Wizard of Oz. He's 96 years old! 😊
- •Love SidneyIt was about an artist who takes in a little girl and her mother.
- •Not the Nine O'clock NewsA British Sketch comedy and news parody show. I think we got one season on our PBS stations.
- •Baby Makes FiveAccountant adjusting to life with 5 kids after his wife has twins. Cute show. It's a shame it didn't last long.
- •Double TroubleA show about teenage twins.