Unusual things about me
- •If I had kept my maiden name I would be the only person the world with my name.
- •My feet can steam up windows. But they don't stink bad. 😉My foot was literally an inch from the window and it steamed up the window!
- •I have hot hands as well.My husband calls them thermonuclear.
- •I have 4 kids and their birthdays are all in June except one and their birthdays are in descending order.The oldest is June 30, 2nd is June 9, 3rd is June 8, and 4th is May 29.
- •I have 2 kids on the Autism Spectrum who are awesome people!Autism is not the end of the world. With the help of education and love so much can help them! Plus they have such a unique perspective on life.
- •My other 2 kids get migraines but are very kind and understanding kids that have a lot of empathy for others in pain and learned some great coping techniques.
- •I don't relate to most parents because of my unique situation, but that gives me the opportunity to meet others in unique situations and be helpful.I want others to not feel so alone!
- •I actually live one day at a time.This frustrates people around me a bit because I'm not a great planner, but I'm usually ready for anything.
- •This rug opened the doors to my imagination as a kid!I imagined it was a kingdom and thought about what all the people in the kingdom did.