Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •The Walk by Sawyer BrownNo matter how many times I hear this song, I'm raining tears.
- •Daddy Doesn't Pray Anymore by Chris StapletonJust started listening to this singer and this song kicks me in the gut. So moving and endearing.
- •That's My Job by Conway TwittyAnother father-centric song by one of the best.
- •Goodbye Time by Conway TwittyVery poignant; direct. This song clearly lays it out what is being left behind.
Even if I've seen the movie a thousand times or own it on DVD/BluRay, I'll still stop channel surfing if the channels are playing these movies.
- 1.Star Wars (Original Trilogy)
- 2.The Lord of the Rings
- 3.Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan