Already on li.st? Open in app.
If anyone is in a buying mood, here's a list of the ten comics I'd like to have more than any others. The list is in no particular order after #1. All of them graded at 9.8 (or close) and slabbed, of course. Thanks!
- •Marvel Superheroes 13First appearance of Carol Danvers
- •Ms. Marvel 1 (1977)
- •Fantastic Four 48First appearance of Galactus
As soon as I saw people were listing things on social media today, you KNOW your boy, Captain List Maker, had to get in on it. Here are my seven favorite movies today. I had another three or four that it killed me to leave off, but seven is it. #fav7films
- •Scott Pilgrim vs. The WorldEasiest choice on here. I can watch this movie any time, any number of times in a row, and it never gets old. Also one of my favorite comics.
- •The AvengersAdmit it, you were shocked a Marvel movie wasn't the first thing I listed.
- •Captain America: Civil WarEven after repeated viewings, I still think this is the best comic movie out there.
I feel like I saw 7,000 trailers this weekend. I had to rank them. I HAD TO.
- 1.Lego Batman: The MovieNever knew I wanted Michael Cera to play Robin so bad, but it do.
- 2.Wonder WomanIs that...is that COLOR?! Holy cow! I could really do without the stupid Snyder slo-mo combat, but everything else was perfect.
- 3.Justice LeagueLooks killer. I like snarky Batman FAR more than stupid, angry, murdery Batman.
Some TV shows are bad. Some TV shows are good. Some TV shows are so abhorrent that they earn a spot on this list. You're required to have aired a minimum of three seasons to make it.
- 10.Andy Griffith
- 9.The Walking Dead
- 8.Fairly Oddparents
2015 was a GREAT year in gaming. Here are my 10 favorite games from the past 12 months.
- 1.Life Is StrangeA beautiful, haunting, heartbreaking tale. A wonderful game.
- 2.Her StoryMan, everyone should play this. It's an experience unlike any I've had in gaming. And I love the ambiguous ending! Truly a remarkable achievement.
- 3.Rise of the Tomb RaiderStill can't believe how good this was. I really enjoyed the first one, but this one was practically perfect. Stunningly beautiful, mechanically perfect, and a pretty decent story. All in all, the most fun I had with any game.
- •My favorite Pop.
- •The best candy bar on Earth.
- •The results of Connor getting my phone.
Obviously, the responsible stuff would come first. This is the carefree, woo hoo look at me, I'm rich stuff.
- •Marvel Super-Heroes #13, in as close to mint condition as I could get it.
- •A Tesla.
- •A commission from Phil Noto.
I know some of these are, or have been, good, but they're known for being bad, so it counts.
- •Doctor Doom
- •Harley QuinnProbably my favorite villain origin story.
Please note the words "MY" and "FAVORITE" in the title. Not a list of who's the BEST, but my personal favorites. Just because you don't see Batman doesn't mean Batman sucks (although he does).
- 1.Captain Marvel
- 2.Batgirl (Barbara Gordon)
- 3.Black Widow
Music is good. I think these bands are good. You may not. It's cool. America!