FIVE MOVIES I WOULD WATCH ONCE A YEAR FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE
The chosen ones
- 1.Casino Royale. I mean, Daniel Craig wears a polo shirt at one point and he makes you wonder what you ever had against them.
- 2.Forgetting Sarah Marshall "oh, if they were Sean Jean sweatpants it would be no problem, but because they were Costco brand, it's the worst thing I could do."
- 3.Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring. Ask me to quote this entire movie for you. I'm SURE you won't regret it.
- 4.Pride and Prejudice. Kiera Knightly being all angsty with rolling piano music. Everyone is almost as anxious and neurotic as I am.
- 5.Harry Potter Deathly Hallows: Part 1. The scenery! The list of the dead! Hermione being sad and badass! The Hallows animation! So many goosebumps.