Movies I’ll Always Watch if They’re on Tv
My mom always said, "You can just watch the DVD" but it wasn't the same. It was serendipitous, you just watched the commercials anyway.
- •The FugitiveHarrison Ford as Dr. Richard Kimble (@mulaney just saw your stand-up on Netflix and it was perfect) a younger yet always old looking Tommy Lee Jones, the janitor from Scrubs
- •CluelessYou don't understand. This is an Alaia. Have to watch it. Quote it all the time. I am a 90s kid.
- •WitnessAlways on AMC. Another great Harrison Ford film. I kind of thought I could be Amish after watching Kelky McGillis in this.
- •Pretty WomanMy sister got me watching it way too young but I was hooked. Classic Cinderella story or Cindafuckin-rella! I watched that too many times. I could definitely veg out in front of the tv with this one. You know, be still like vegetables. Lay like broccoli.
- •Groundhog DayBill fuckin Murray. Well it's Goundhog Day... again. I always drink to world peace. I've got you, babe. Best. Ever.
- •Ferris Bueller's Day OffI will forever and always love Matthew Broderick!