Already on li.st? Open in app.
Books I have read/started in July
- •One of the weirdest most beautiful books I've ever read. Quite possibly one of the greatest books ever written.
- •Currently reading. It's about the sole survivors of three different horror movie style massacres. Really good so far.
- 1.Holly FlaxThey were perfect for each other.
- 2.Carol StillsShe's his wife in real life!
- 3.Helene BeesleyToo old!
A list about me, MattyP
- •My marriage has little to do with romance and more to do with us being the same kind of crazy.And also fantastic sex. And also we love each other to the moon.
- •That guy in the Cheetos commercial rocking out to Tell It To My Heart by Taylor Dayne is me.Not literally me, but it is my jam.
- •I used to work with the wife of Jeremy Iron's body double for Die Hard With a Vengeance.
- •Big Trouble in Little China
- •Adventures in BabysittingThe original one not the steaming putrid mess that Disney Channel made.
- •The Indiana Jones Series
- •Mama's Family
- •The Golden Girls
- •RamenRomain, roh-min
- •Sand Hill CranesStone Hills, Stone Crabs, Sand Stones
Movies released in 2017 and my opinions of them.
- •Kong: Skull IslandLoved it! I can't wait for more giant monsters!
- •LoganThe best of 2017 so far!
- •Power RangersJust okay.
A list of books I'm: reading, read, started and got distracted and forgot about, want to read in the month of June. Warning: Most of these books are of the "started and got distracted..." variety because I have book ADD
- •The Three Body ProblemCixin Liu
- •The Rise and Fall of D.O.D.ONeal Stephenson and Nicole Galland
- •The Brotherhood of the WheelR.S. Belcher