SEQUELS THAT MUST BE WRITTEN
- •LilbowskiThe sequel to the Big Lebowski centering around the Dudes son, an uptight schoolboy who learns the importance of chill.
- •The Phantom of the Phantom of the OperaThe Phantom has died but his intangible ghost still haunts the grounds of the opera theatre now owned by arch nemesis Raoul
- •Lost in TransmutationThis one is more abstract, but after the world's population has been genetically mutated and turned into creatures of unspeakable disgust, Bill Murray searches endlessly for Scarlett Johansson in hope she, like him, was spared from being mutated.
- •Inherent LiceA stupefied and angered Doc hunts down whoever at the daycare gave his new son, and in turn Doc himself, head lice
- •This is the End AgainWhat happens when Seth Rogen, James Franco and friends have to face it all again
- •Me Earl and Our Baby GirlThe cast-minus the dying girl-makes a comeback to help raise the adopted baby of Thomas and Earl, who have fallen madly, truthfully, and destructively in love.
- •Eternal Sunshine of a Ravaged MindAfter trying to discover the truth, Jim Carrey and Kate Winslet finally end up together, however all of the horrible experiments done on their brains has left them with a new form of dementia. Can they figure it all out again?