Already on li.st? Open in app.
Sequels are one of the best things to come out of the movie industry. You get to revisit nostalgic characters and settings, and sometimes a sequel can even ruin the original with how terrible it is! Here are some sequel ideas I can't believe nobody's made yet.
- 1.E.T. 2: The Journey HomeIf you're into aliens like I am, you've definitely spent at least a few afternoons yearning for a sequel to the much-beloved monster movie E.T. I wanna see what kind of crazy shenanigans that little guy gets into on his way home!
- 2.Inception 2Inception was inarguably the best movie of our generation. But even the most hardcore Nolan fans had to complain about one major detail: the ending. Really? We don't see whether the top falls over or not? Even just a 10 second short that shows the outcome of the top spin would be a perfect sequel to wrap up Inception's legacy.
- 3.Suicide Squad Cinematic UniverseNow, I'll be the first to admit the Suicide Squad movie was a literal fucking pile of garbage. But, I think they just didn't have a chance to explore the characters/setting deeply enough. I think that we should see at least 4 more Suicide Squad movies over the next 6 years, with several spinoffs and crossovers between other Squad movies.
- 4.The Matrix 2How has this not been made yet?
Virtual reality: the cyberscape of the neofuture. Let's take a dive into the world wide net of blog widgets and gigabit 2.0.
- 1.You don't need to waste time with tedious tasksIn VR, the world is what you make of it. Do away with boring activities like eating, sleeping, or breathing. You won't need them in the motherboard.
- 2.You cannot dieNo, really. You're fucking unstoppable.
- 3.There is no police in VRFuck the police. Take a visit to the mainframe, where nobody has even heard of the word 'police.'
Conspiracy theorists have a bad reputation as crackpots. We're not crazy, we are just smarter than the vast majority of the world! Here are some true facts about our fucked up planet that have been proven time and time again.
- 1.The moon landing was a hoaxThis "historic" footage is clearly fake. In fact, film student Buzz Aldrin had been working on a demo reel about the moon when the US government approached him. They asked to use his video in order to deceive all of humanity and he agreed. You can find his confession to this on the deep web.
- 2.The moon is a hoaxYou may have read #1 and thought "Duh! That's entry level conspiracy material!". If you did, this might surprise you. Not only was the moon landing false, but the moon doesn't even exist. It's actually a hologram.
- 3.The government is putting fluoride in the waterThere is statistical evidence that Obama has been hiding chemicals in water reservoirs. Fluoride is commonly used in dentist's offices, so we can only guess at what havoc Obama might be wreaking.
The world can't keep going forever. Here are 9 possible ways it might stop.
- 1.Fish drink the oceanThere's a lot of water in the ocean, and there are a lot of fish in that water. If the fish ever get thirsty, we're pretty much fucked, cuz there goes our entire source of water.
- 2.Zombie apocalypse caused by soapBig box companies like Walmart and Bed, Bath, and Beyond are a major problem. Nobody's disputing that. What people don't realize is how big a problem they are. These corporations have the power to implant the zombie virus into anything— even a bar of soap.
- 3.Meteors'Nuff said.
Have you ever listened to music and realized you wanted more? Was your hunger for music never sated by earthly genres? Here are some suggestions!
- 1.MsicMsic would be a genre that uses only instruments without the letter U in their name. For example, a trombone is fair game, but a trumpet isn't. This would be a great genre to listen to for all audiences, and it might even stamp out that inferior vowel once and for all.
- 2.JunkWe have punk and funk, so why aren't there other genres that end in -unk? Junk would be the perfect addition to the music world. I'm not 100% sure what it would sound like, maybe it would have something to do with garbage? Not sure. Anyway, it would go perfectly with some of my other ideas, flunk and skunk.
- 3.Premium JazzYeah, yeah, there's free jazz. But what about jazzheads who are looking for something of a higher quality? Personally, I would be willing to pay good money to ensure the jazziness of my tunes. I know there are others out there, so why don't the jazzmakers get rid of this cheapskate "free jazz" bullshit and cater to the upper-class crowd.
This is by no means an exhaustive list. In fact, it's not even close.
- •Broken glass
We all know there are exactly seven really bad things you can do, but did you know there are also seven sort of bad things you can do? Here they are, in order of when I thought of them.
- 1.Coughing into your hand instead of your elbowNot practicing proper cough hygiene spreads germs, and germs are agents of Satan.
- 2.Not flossingIf you choose not to floss your teeth, you'll have to answer not only to your dentist, but to God!
- 3.Blowing out a match too earlyHey, there was plenty of flame left in that match! Stop wasting fire, ya doofus! It's a limited resource, you know.
This is exactly what it sounds like: a list of the top ten items from lists of top ten items, ranked ten to one.
- •#10: Red#3 from "Top 10 Colors"
- •#9: Skyfall#2 from "Top 10 Films of 2012"
- •#8: Cain#6 from "Top 10 Biblical Characters"