When I Think About My Best Friend
- •The first thing that comes to my mind is her smile. She's got a big smile and she's usually smiling about something, usually because she's happy to see me 😄
- •I think about her rusty red colored hair. When we met when we were like 8 years old, in passing, she had this hair color that seriously looked like old ass rust on an old pipe. And she has dark completion so she has mega rust hair and mocha skin. Interesting combo.
- •When I think about Jessi I always think about how much she loves me and I suppose I love her too. We've been best friends for many, many years. I don't keep friends close for very long so it's amazing I've been able to keep her.
- •When I imagine us I imagine the high school badass versions of is. Going out to my truck right after school to smoke cigarettes real quick before track practice. Dragging main in our hometown, smoking cigarettes and talking about everything from boys to sex to the way our farts smell.
- •I can't wait to see how awesome we'll be when we're old ladies! I hope I'm around long enough to see it and spend my old lady years with my bestie. We will be two of the hippest old broads around!
- •From our teen years.