7 Best Disneyland Rides
Inspired by @carolineschwartz I thought I had done this already but I never did!
- 1.Space mountainSpiritual enlightenment in a ride.
- 2.Indiana jones
- 3.MatterhornSo dope. Bobsledding? Amazing. An abominable snowman will attack. If you pay close attention, you will see a tiny version of this same abominable snowman standing INSIDE the popcorn stand just outside the ride. I've been to Disneyland too many times, one could say. If you're on this ride with a guy you have a crush on you are in for a real good time. Recommendation: birth control. (If you haven't been on this ride then you have no idea what I mean but that sucks for you. Not my problem.)
- 4.Thunder mountainSomeone died on this once. Still a flawless ride. You can get some TERRIBLE mexican food right after next door. (Recommendation: don't.).
- 5.Peter PanYou fly over LONDON. Wtf. Swoon.
- 6.PiratesTake a wench for a bride. Only two drops but they're dope.
- 7.Mr toad's wild rideFirst time I went on this I was LEGITIMATELY frightened. Tell me another ride where a judge sentences you to hell. That's right, there aren't any.