ClichÉs I Reallllly Don't Want to Admit Are True About ME
The manic pixie nightmare girl raised in Los Angeles with mild childhood trauma and moderate depression issues. I actually love my cliches.
- •I did the Kylie Jenner lip challenge.
- •I gave myself a tattoo.
- •I have a lot of prescription meds.
- •I have four lana del rey-related pieces of art in my room. Yikes.
- •I think I'm fat.I weigh 104lbs.
- •I own crystals
- •I always fall in love with older men. Normally who aren't gonna love me back.
- •Did coke when I was 14.
- •I've been in a 3-person relationship. Aka a polyamorous triad.
- •I babysit famous people's kids who live on my mom's street
- •My dad is a producer
- •My mom is a therapist
- •I used to cut myself. In middle school.
- •I've been in therapy since I was 12.See above.
- •This was so hard to do, someone tell me my cliches, I don't think I even know what they are!!