Disney Channel Original Movies, Ranked
Don't care about Halloweentown sorry I'm not sorry.
- •Zenon, girl of the 21st centuryThey lived in a circular high rise that floated in space. Great outfits and even greater music (remember the rock show in space at the end? That guy was kind of hot).
- •Stepsister from planet weird"I find you vapid and shallow." "Vapid and shallow people have feelings too, okay?!"
- •Influenza the musical"We went to the moon in 1969. Not 1968 but the year after." Wow.
- •Zenon the zequelSo many Zs
- •Phantom of the megaplexThe opera is just so last century.
- •QuintsA girl thinks she's going to have a baby brother or sister but ends up getting 5!!
- •MotorcrossedFirst ever Disney channel original gender studies movie. Cute girl has to pose as a boy if she wants to compete in a motor cross competition. She has a crush on a competitor but he doesn't know she's a girl!
- •Double teamedA great name for a children's movie.
- •Cadet KellyHillary duff goes to military camp. Unclear why. Her outfit is pink camouflage.
- •A ring of endless lightDon't think I ever saw this one but it was a Madeleine L'engle book and misha Barton was in it so that's cool. I remember the promos.