These are my favorites. What are yours?
- •LithiumHelps with bipolar disorder, has a Nirvana song named after it.
- •NitrogenIn liquid form it turns things to ice. For my 5th grade science project I dipped stuff into it to see what would happen. It made a daisy break into a million pieces!!! Also feels really good when they brush it on your face at the dermatologist's.
- •HeliumMakes balloons possible. Bouncy houses too probably. Makes you talk like a munchkin if you want.
- •NeonSo pretty.
- •TitaniumThat song from pitch perfect.
- •XenonGirl of the 21st century.
- •Gold. Classy, timeless, and practical (I hear it is useful for manufacturing some kinds of electronics)Suggested by @jesseno
- •SilverWithout it where would we get old timey photographs, vintage cutlery and classy jewelry?Suggested by @eatthelove
- •OxygenI mean it's pretty much what makes us human. Keeps us alive. I think it's a pretty dope element.Suggested by @skyebiger
- •UnununiumThat's right. Un-un-unium. Symbol: uuu. Do I even need to explain why that is so dope?Suggested by @evan