- •New pickles. Also known as semi-sour pickles.These are the kids that are closest to just being cucumbers. You find them at delis and for some reason not in supermarkets which really kills me.
- •DillWith dill (which I guess is a plant or an herb or a weed or something) added. Also, see Rugrats for tommy pickles' little brother named Dill Pickles.
- •SpicyHorseradish, pepper...Suggested by @sloan
- •RegularI don't know, whatever a fully pickled cucumber with no dill is called.
- •SweetAgh no. Not natural. I don't have space for this in my life.
- •Jewish Deli PicklesI never know what kind of pickles they actually are but they are magic.Suggested by @stacymichelle
- •Kosher garlic pickles aka Jewish picklesSuggested by @sarahschussheim
- •Little French cornichons. So addictive and perfectly crunchySuggested by @aubrey