Places I Live, Secretly
- 1.In the Eloise room at the plaza, designed by Betsey Johnson.Have you ever wondered why it's so hard to rent that one? It's because I live in it.
- 2.In bottega LouieDuring the day I have a room set up in a back office. After closing time I take the place over as my personal loft.
- 3.Sit n' sleepSo many beds so little time.
- 4.Upstairs at the Last BookstoreHave you ever had to pay more than a dollar for a book because I haven't.
- 5.The black lodge from twin peaksI don't WANT to live here but I own a room and haven't been able to lease it so sometimes I just go to get away from it all.
- 6.A storage unitIt's $100 a month so why not? I have a tv and wifi and a little hose that I use for a shower. Everything I need in a metal container.
- 7.Christian Grey's PenthouseI am against 50 Shades of Gray and everything it stands for, but that doesn't mean this isn't a fun place to live.