Rainy Day Pleasures
- •Breakfast in bed.
- •Falling back asleep.
- •Fairfax flea market.Strolled around in the drizzle--the vendors were extra eager to sell things before the rain really started falling so everything was cheap. I got a night stand and a necklace and a dress and a children's book by maya Angelou illustrated by basquiat. I also saw one of the prettiest girls ever.
- •Driving in the rain is one of the favorite experiences. The way the traffic lights blur reflected in my windshield and in the wet pavement. My rainy day playlist 2015: tom t hall, father john misty, sylvan esso, karen o.
- •Taxes.Was dreading this but had fun. This woman's office was super cozy and she treated me like a granddaughter. Felt grateful.
- •Next stop: my mom's art show.
- •After that: Magic castle.Stay tuned for THAT list.