Spoiler Alert! Top Moments on the Newsroom Finale
In no particular order.
- •McKenzie, sitting at a bar wearing an "army" shirt, drinking a beer, says "haters gonna hate"
- •Will and Jim have a jam session and play my new favorite song with an adorable kid who plays bass.
- •Lucas Pruitt says "the girls were not hired for sex they were hired to be living art" 👏👏👏👏
- •Jim tells Maggie he loves her and she's like WHAT? And we're like oh is this somehow supposed to be new information?
- •Will is SO happy he's going to be a dad that he forgets to sit down at the memorial service
- •Everything about Leona as a character.
- •Will: "you're all worried that you were responsible for Charlie's death, which is ridiculous, we all know it was Sloane"
- •Nevermind, the whole thing was great, I've seen it twice. Will see it again.